Friday, February 1, 2013

Super Bowl Mania!!

Okay, first let me start by saying, I have to be honest...I am not that into the Super Bowl this year.  The Patriots didn't make it (boo!) and hubby is working.  I know, pity party on me!  Who knows, I may watch it (most likely I will be watching "Brave" for the tenth time or playing with Play-doh.) 

Nevertheless, I love football!  Well...the game not so much, I mean I'll watch it (I can tell you the basics - like when someone makes a touchdown, an incomplete, fumble...you know, the simple stuff.)

What I really love about football is the camaraderie...being at home, watching the game, in a nice warm house, having a few beers, and being surrounded by lots of good food!  Mostly, it's all about the food. 

Here are some of my top picks for the big game day...
 
 
 
 
 Photo and recipe courtesy Allrecipes.com
Taco Dip
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Hubby did the Doritos Buffalo bites tonight! OMG! We made a double batch and they are almost gone! We actually just used the buffalo and butter as a dipping sauce! Double dredginging them is the only way to do them!!!! So crunchy and tasty! Worth every minute of the prep!!!!
    I did them last week and they were good but nothing like tonight! One of our guests asked to take some home to her daughter who couldn't come! She said that she would absolutely love them! Going to keep trying these recipes!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your review, Tracey! I am so glad everyone enjoyed them! And I agree, double dipping is the only way to go!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!