Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Rolo Turtles


I just love those little chocolately, cara-mellie (yes, I just made that up!), nutty little chocolates that come in that big red box.  Rarely do I indulge - hey, I'm not going to pay a bazillion dollars for 6 little tiny bites of bliss.

My hips were safe (not really, have you read some of the recipes on my blog?) until now.  These little puppies take the chocolate "turtle" to a whole new level with the pretzel.  I have a little weakness for caramel and salt.

Here's what you'll need...

Rolos
Mini Pretzels
Toasted Pecans

Preheat oven to 220 degrees.

Place pretzels on cookie sheet and top with a rolo. Bake for 3 minutes. Remove from oven and press pecan into rolo.

Using a spatula, transfer to a cooking rack. Allow to cool completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!