Wednesday, February 20, 2013

"Ah-So Chinese Style Sauce" Review

 Last night was the typical weeknight dinner - "Shake n Bake" pork chops.  I had enough "Shake n Bake" to coat about 4 chops and had 2 chops left over.  Too lazy to place them in a bag and freeze them, I covered them in "Ah-So Sauce" and baked them. 
 
All I can say, in my best Paula Deen voice, is "Y-U-M!!" 
 

This sauce is more of a glaze.  It is a red thick, sticky, and sweet glaze.  Think of those classic red spare ribs that are served in Chinese restaurants.  After my 1st bite, I started envisioning the endless possibilities...pork chops, chicken, kielbasa, ham, spareribs, chicken wings, stir fry...it could be dangerous keeping too much of this in the pantry. 

If you haven't tried this, give it a try! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!