Tuesday, February 5, 2013

"Archer Farms" Creme Brulee Review

"Archer Farms" Creme Brulee Review...
 
 
I know what you're thinking..."Why are you posting frozen food?" 
 
You see, I love creme brulee!  The other day I was in Target and stumbled upon this in the frozen food section.  For less than $6, I figured it was worth trying.
 
I have to say, I was quite impressed with the packaging.  These desserts come in cute little terra cotta ramekins.  Yes, real terra cotta!  When all's said and done, at least I've got these cute little dishes! 
 
There's also 2 little packages of raw sugar to sprinkle on top...
 
 

If you have a cooking torch, use it!  I tried to put it under the broiler, which resulted in the custard getting warm. 


The verdict?  All in all, this was pretty good!  It's a good quick fix to have handy in the freezer whenever a craving strikes! 

I would give this 3 out of 5 spoons!

1 comment:

  1. Omaha steaks has a 4 pack of Creme Brulee' delish also comes in little white baking dishes and has sugar w/it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!