Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Honey BBQ Pork Roast


I had a boneless pork roast in the fridge, so I threw this together in the crockpot this morning.

Here's what you'll need...

Pork roast (any will do)
1/2 C honey
1/4 C BBQ sauce
3 Tbsp soy sauce
2 Tbsp minced garlic
1/2 C brown sugar
2 Tbsp olive oil
2 Tbsp cornstarch
1/4 C cold water

Spray crockpot with cooking spray.  Place roast in crock and season with salt and pepper.

Mix all ingredients, except cornstarch and water, in bowl.  Pour over pork.

Cook on low for 6-8 hours. 

Remove the roast and pour the juices into a saucepan.  Mix the cornstarch and water and gradually add to the liquid.  Bring to a boil, stirring constantly, and cook for 2-3 minutes.  Pour over roast.

Enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this recipe! My family loved it ( which is a hard thing to do when trying to please every tastebud) Thank you! I hope it's okay, but I'm planning on posting this link on my page! SO good! (I didn't use the slowcooker method though. I didn't have one.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great to hear! I'm glad everyone enjoyed it. Thank you for leaving your feedback and please feel free to share!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!